Industrial Tape Application Systems (Tear Strip option)
The EMWI FF-Tape or SFF-Tape Systems are complete industrial feeding and tape application systems for the bi-adhesive tape and tear strips (option) on envelopes, open boxes, glued boxes, cardboards, tickets, plastic cards, leaflets and so on.
- One controller allows up to four Tape Application Units
- They can use low pile air vacuum/blowing feeders, high pile friction feeders or high pile vacuum feeders
- They can use our RB normal rubber or VB total vacuum belt conveyors for transporting the objects.
- They can be used in-line together with our Xaar and HP inkjet printers.
- The exit can be low pile inclined fix trays, helped by an air blowing system for objects separation, or high pile stackers
- Standard Tickets, Envelopes, Plastic Cards feeding and tape application.
- Closed and open cardboards, irregular shape objects feeding and tape application.
- Reviews, standard and folded leaflets feeding and tape application.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Highly modular design.
- Universal feeders for inkjet, inspection and tape application systems
- Easy operating and maintenance.
- Robust system parts and design.